Friday, May 31, 2013

Oh my dear Jojo, where are you?.........................



Alas! My dear pet rat JOJO died last night.Really painful............... I burst into tears and couldn’t stop crying myself because when he died he was in my hand and I couldn’t stop him going........... I called my husband .He checked out and declared that he had really passed away......... I was shocked, totally blank out  ......... could not bear his separation.
 He had been suffering from fever for last three days and under the supervision of vet. It was vaccinated for lungs infection and was in pain.It could n’t eat and walk ,just kept sitting in a corner of the room.  The vet was rather gloomy about my rat’s chances of recovery.
 Jojo had a brother Mojo.Both were happy and kept playing, eating , fighting  and chasing  each other. One day........ a cat  separated Jojo and Mojo.....  leaving Jojo sad and gloomy. My daughter brought it home from hostle  to change  his environment.From then till yesterday it was living with us and was quite happy .I was very surprised for his behaviour because it was extremely social and affectionate  animal .
    

  I miss him, I search for him but could not find  any where..................

 I cann't forget the sweet moments spent with you.
 May God give you place in heven.

No comments:

Post a Comment